We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Psychologist to join our client’s team at their private hospital, as Lead Psychologist on a 12-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. This role is full time (40hours per week) working across General Adolescent services.
The candidate appointed will be working within a general adolescent acute service, providing support for young people both male and female, focusing on helping them return home. Work within the hospital is dedicated to helping them maintain their school placements if possible and admissions can be either formal or informal.
Duties within this role will include:
• Offer therapy and treatments for issues relating to a range of mental health conditions
• Develop and evaluate service provision for clients
• Provide consultation to other professions, encouraging a psychological approach in their work
• Competitive Salary
• Company Pension Scheme
• Support and Advice from MDT
• Continuing Professional Development
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.