We are currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Team Manager to work within a community Mental Health Team based in Llandrindod Wells, Wales. This position is available for candidates to start as soon as possible, working 30 hours per week for 3 months.
This position includes monitoring and managing waiting times, workloads, clinical and operational supervision and support, authorising leave and expenses, as well as being responsible for the co-ordination and management of the teams in providing a safe, effective and therapeutic clinical team ensuring the delivery of high quality community mental health services.
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please apply today using the form below.
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and friendly consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team to discuss in more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.