Are you an experienced Psychological Therapist looking for your next exciting role?
An opportunity has opened for a Band 7 Talking Therapist with IAPT experience to join a dynamic NHS team based in Greater Manchester. This role is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The candidate appointed will need to deliver a high-quality service to clients with complex trauma, chronic depression and other psychological difficulties across agreed sectors of care.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse?
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.