Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Systemic Family Therapist, to join a fantastic NHS Trust in Middlesex. This post is available for the family therapist to start as soon as possible, working part or full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period.
We are looking for empathetic and respectful person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. The appointed therapist will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. Additionally, therapists may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist.
Applying family therapists must have:
- Previous CAMHS experience
- UKCP accreditation
- Hold a diploma qualification in family therapy (post- graduate level)
- Strong observational and listening skills
- The ability to work well as a team
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal systemic family therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.