Pulse is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that our client has available for a qualified Band 7 Systemic family therapist, to join a fantastic NHS Trust in Staffordshire. This post is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours for an initial 3-month period with possibility to extend.
We are looking for motivational and enthusiastic Family therapist with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. The appointed therapist will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist.
The successful Family therapist will:
- Have AFT/UKCP Registration
- Experience with a CAMHS setting
- Diploma in Family Therapy (post-graduate level)
- Full UK drivers’ licence and access to a car
- Be caring and compassionate
- Have excellent communication and observational skills
- Hold good team work skills
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector - which are not affected by IR35
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Systemic family therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.