Pulse are currently working with an organisation based in Merseyside who require a Clinical Psychologist to work within their Step 4 team. Ideally 12 months’ post qualification experience is required but candidates with less will still be considered.
The successful candidate must also have experience of IAPT and must be flexible in terms of providing some late shifts.
You will need to be able to work well as part of a MDT team but also able to work autonomously, in order to provide a high quality service to all users.
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.