Are you an experienced Specialist Psychotherapist looking for your next exciting role?
Pulse’s private client in Edinburgh is now seeking an experienced Senior Psychotherapist to join their fantastic team as soon as possible, on a full-time basis.Job description:
The successful candidate will be an accredited psychotherapist, have 12 step facilitation and Minnesota Model experience, and will have accredited training as a trauma therapist offering trauma-focussed psychological therapy, e.g. CBT, EMDR or sensorimotor therapies. Eating Disorder therapy experience would also be desirable.
• Individual, group and family therapy for patients with alcohol and drug dependence.
• Case management of 3-5 patients, including developing individualised treatment plans and follow-up with referral sources.
• Provision of therapeutic specialism to patients.
• Contributing successfully to therapeutic project work, research, training or development.
• Acting as a professional lead for more junior therapists.
Client offers meals and parking whilst on site, a contributory pension after 3 months service, and a very pro-active training programme. They will also offer 4 weeks free accommodation on site if required due to relocation.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.