We are currently seeking an experienced HCPC registered Senior Psychologist to join our clients busy Looked After Children service located in Shropshire. The successful candidate will be able to start this role as soon as possible, working full time hours on a permanent contract.
The aim of this role is to provide a qualified highly specialist clinical psychology service to looked after children and young people (0-18) who are at risk of becoming looked after and who present with complex, long standing and challenging difficulties. Due to this being a Senior post, our client is seeking a individual who has competed supervision training (ideally BPS accredited) and who is confident in their ability to assist a growing team.
Applying candidates will need:
- HCPC registration
- Experience working in residential care is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of working with children both with and without Autism would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.