We are currently seeking an experienced HCPC registered Senior Psychologist for a Looked After Children role for our private client based in Shropshire. This vacancy is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, working full time hours on a permanent contract.
Applying candidates will need:
- HCPC registration
- Experience working in residential care is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of working with children both with and without Autism would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.