As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now recruiting for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, based in North Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
You will be working within a placement at a well-established private practice, closely located to a main line train station. This is a full-time position available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period.
It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within IAPT and you will be mainly focussing on depression, anxiety, anger, alcohol reliance and addictions.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews – via Skype, telephone & face-to-face
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
What to do next?
If you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.