As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our private client’s team based in Kent, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible and it is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
- 33 days annual leave including statutory/bank holiday (incrementally rising to 38 after 5 years)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to £55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
- Excellent career development and learning opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive salary
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.