An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Band 7 Senior CBT Therapist to join our client’s dynamic talking therapies service based in Chesterfield, or work remotely. The appointed Cognitive behavioural therapist will be able to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this role applying therapists must have:
- A post graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Full BABCP accreditation
- Previous supervision experience
- Extensive Mental Health experience
- The ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
- Be comfortable providing 1:1 or group consultation (face-to-face and via telephone)
- An IAPT supervision course is ideal, but not essential for the role
- Be empathetic and understanding
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.