Are you an experienced CAMHS Practitioner looking for an exciting new role?
We are now recruiting for a Senior CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full or part time hours each week for an initial 3 month period.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing assessments to a caseload of patients with Autism. It is essential that the candidate is ADOS trained to be considered for this role.
Skills and experience needed:
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
- Able to complete urgent assessments
- Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
- Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.