We are currently seeking to recruit a dedicated EMDR Therapist for a position in our private client’s service based in Durham. Our client will consider a Counselling or Clinical Psychologist or CBT therapist for this role. This position will be available for the appointed therapist to start as soon as possible and work full time hours for an initial 6 month period.
The appointed Clinical/counselling Psychologist (or CBT therapist) will carry out treatment for clients who suffer with post-traumatic stress disorder, through face-to-face therapy sessions. This position will involve traveling to various bases within the County Durham and Darlington area, so you must be willing to travel. Our client will consider most professions however, you must hold the EMDR qualification to be successful.
To be considered for this role, applying therapists must have:
- Relevant professional body registration (HCPC for psychologists and BABCP accreditation for CBT)
- EMDR qualification
- Substantial experience in EMDR therapy
- Qualification in Clinical Psychology (Counselling Psychology) or Post graduate diploma in CBT
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- HireVue online interviews
- Ipoint timesheet app – Timesheets are processed faster
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.