We are currently seeking to recruit a dedicated EMDR Therapist, or CBT/Psychologist with EMDR for a position in our client’s service based in Durham. This position will be available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible and work full time hours for an initial 6 month period.
The candidate appointed will carry out treatment for clients who suffer with post-traumatic stress disorder, through face-to-face therapy sessions. This position will involve traveling to various bases within the County Durham and Darlington area, so you must be willing to travel. Our client will consider most professions however, you must hold the EMDR qualification to be successful.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Relevant professional body registration
- EMDR qualification
- Substantial experience in EMDR therapy
- Qualification in Clinical Psychology
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- HireVue online interviews
- Ipoint timesheet app – Timesheets are processed faster
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.