Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 7/8a Psychologist.
Duties include: Work in a Tier 3 Community CAMHS team. The main responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to provide ASD/neurodevelopmental assessments as well as supporting the MDT .
Skills & Experience: The ideal candidate would have previous experience within a similar service, and someone who is ADOS trained would be highly desirable.
Requirements: HCPC registration and although this will mainly be hospital based, there may be some community work too, so a car driver will be required.
What you can expect from Pulse:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300 in red letter day vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.