Pulse are currently seeking a qualified Band 7 HCPC registered professional to work within a well-established NHS trust located in London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible offering 3 days a week work for an initial 3 months with view to extend.
Our client will consider candidates with a core profession of Psychology, Social work, Occupational Therapy or Speech and Language Therapy. Experience of working with Autism is essential, and candidates with ADOS training is desirable.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating adult clients with Autism
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.