We have an exciting new locum opportunity for a Psychologist or CBT Therapist looking to work within a Trauma service for 3 months initially. The role will involve working within a Trauma service providing assessments, therapy and formulations. Therapy is delivered in 12 week blocks so this would be a minimum of a 3 months role. Part or full-time candidates are welcome to apply for this position.
The right candidate will need to have dynamic interpersonal therapy (DIT), EDMR or counselling for depression (CFD) qualifications as you will be dealing with sensitive caseloads.
Other duties may include:
• Providing 1:1 sessions with a range of clients
• Telephone assessments with clients
• Managing own caseloads and formulating risk assessments
• Making referrals when needed
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.