Our client is recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 8a Psychologist who specialises in adult Neuro Psychology to join an innovative neurorehabilitation team at an NHS Trust in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible offering 4 days a week work for an ongoing period.
- Caseload of patients including those with a complex and highly complex social, psychological, communication, and cognitive presentation,
- Make a diagnosis and to develop and deliver individualised treatment programmes using evidence-based practice, working towards client’s goals.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with working with older adults and in acute ward settings.
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.