Our client is currently seeking a band 8a psychologist who has previous experience of working within learning disabilities, to join a NHS trust based in Worcestershire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday.
Previous experience working within a learning disabilities team is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience within learning disabilities
• Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
• Have professional body registration
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.