Pulse’s private client based in Shropshire is now seeking a Psychologist to join their LAC Team, on a full-time locum basis starting as soon as possible working full-time hours per week.
Skills and experience:
• LAC experience
• Tier 4 CAMHS experience
• HCPC registration as a Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist
• Undertake assessments of referrals, including gathering appropriate information from other relevant agencies.
• Provide highly specialist psychological assessment, formulation and therapeutic care planning
• To provide therapeutic interventions to young people placed within the service
• To undertake supervision responsibilities as required by the service
• Effectively manage own caseload
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.