Pulse are currently seeking a band 7 Psychologist or Behaviour therapist who has previous experience of working within learning disabilities, to join a private practice based in Belfast. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-6 months.
Previous experience working within a learning disabilities team is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
- Have professional body registration – HCPC
- Experience of working with people with autism
- Experience of working with people with a learning disability
Pay rate will depend on banding.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply*
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.