A part time permanent role has become available for a Systemic/Family Therapist in Cardiff for a female adolescent inpatient service, working 3 days a week and starting as soon as possible. Full time equivalent salary up to £35,000 pro rata.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic person with proven experience working with complex family dynamics and high levels of risks. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team undertaking a range of CAMHS assessments and interventions. You may be asked to occasionally offer consultation under the guidance of the Lead Family and Systemic Psychotherapist.
It is essential that you have previous CAMHS experience, and a masters qualification in Systemic Family Therapy.
- Benefits Include:
- 28 Days Annual Leave (including Statutory days)
- Opportunities for professional development and training courses suited for various careers
- Free on-site Parking
- Company Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Regis Perks Portal offering a vast array of free stuff/discounts for online and high street retailers
- Flexible working hours/shift patterns
- Support Hub available for employees 24/7 providing confidential support
- Subsidised on-site Meals
What to do next?
If this role is suited to you, please apply or contact the team today for more information.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.