Our client is currently seeking a band 8a Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist who has previous experience of working within learning disabilities, to join an Community learning disabilities team NHS trust based in Warwickshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Previous experience working within adult learning disabilities is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload, and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
- Have professional body registration – HCPC
- Experience of working with people with autism
- Experience of working with people with a learning disability
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.