A position has become available for an HCPC registered psychologist to work within an adult secondary care service based in Worcestershire on a locum contract, three months with a view to extend.
The Psychologist appointed will provide highly specialist psychological assessment, intervention and treatment to all service users, while work as part of the wider MDT team.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the acute inpatient wards based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client’s care.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.