An exciting opportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within an inpatient mental health service and community team for adults with severe and enduring mental health conditions.
We are now recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist to join an adult’s mental health team at an innovative NHS trust in Leeds. You will be responsible for providing a high-quality specialist psychology service and assessing referred clients with secondary mental health presentations for suitability.
The role is available to start the first week October for an initial 6-month period. This role will require Candidate to have a full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle, alternatively be willing to travel on public transport as this role requires successful applicant to work across two sites.
Duties within this role may include:
- To manage own caseload
- Reporting to/ working with Consultant & Lead Clinical Psychologists
- Face to face, team formulation, clinical review meetings, training & supervision
- Work across 2 Inpatient Wards and Community Teams
- Treatment and assessment
- Work efficiently within the MDT Team
- Keep up to date records
- Preferably have CBT training and/or CBT for Psychosis qualification
- To be legally and professionally responsible for own work
What to do next?
If you feel like this role is suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.