Pulse are currently recruiting for a private client based in Cheshire for a permanent role which has become available for a Clinical Psychologist. This role will involve working within two specialist inpatient services for adults with learning disabilities and autism for three days per week. The position is available to start as soon as possible.
Previous experience working within a learning disabilities team is desired and you must be able to manage own caseload.
Main duties will include:
- Contribute to highly specialised psychological assessment
- Provide excellent quality of psychology service to clients
- Working within a Multi-Disciplinary team
- Offer knowledge and consultations about the psychological care of patients to staff, families and other agencies.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a doctorate level qualification in Clinical Psychology
- Have professional body registration – HCPC
- Experience of working with people with autism
- Experience of working with people with a learning disability
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
- Salary: up to £26,000 - £28,000 (pro rata / depending on experience)
- Company pension scheme
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre e.g. NHS card
- Free meals
- Internal / external CPD and research opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunities to train in additional therapies, broaden experience and enhance service development across Cygnet Mental Health services
- Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.