An opportunity has become available for an HCPC registered psychologist to undertake a permanent role within a transitional service for 16-25 year olds with complex mental health conditions within both community and supported living environments. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours.
You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside other clinical professionals. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
- Have previous experience working with adolescents that have complex mental health issues
- Have the relevant degree/qualification in Psychology
In return, our client can offer:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave – with a yearly increase up to 30 days.
- Flexible annual leave – offering the option to purchase up to 5 days holiday
- Staff discounts
- A personalised pension scheme
- Continued Professional Development, with ongoing recognition
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.