Pulse is currently seeking a locum psychologist that is required in an Early Intervention and Psychosis team in the West Midlands. It is essential that candidates applying have experience of working within this setting previously. The client would ideally like someone to start as soon as possible and work for 2 long days per week. This is going to be a 12-week contract in the first instance with the possibility of an extension.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within a similar setting
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply today. To find out more information regarding this post, please contact the team. Why Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Free voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.