Our client, a NHS trust based in Lancashire, is currently seeking a band 7 psychologist to join their community mental health team. The role is available to start at the beginning of January for a long-term contract, working part-time hours per week. You will be seeing clients both individually and in groups as appropriate, to carry out assessments. It is important that candidates applying have excellent communication and can keep accurate records.
The role will require an experienced and qualified profession to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who have a variety of mental health issues. If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.