Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Psychologist with adult learning disabilities experience, to join a service in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time for 3-6 months initially, part time applicants are also being considered. There are two roles available therefore the hiring manager is able to consider band 7, band 8a, band 8b or band 8c HCPC registered Psychologists.
The post holder will be working in an inpatients environment delivering positive behaviour support plans for adults with learning disabilities.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Shortlist for vacancies and update availability through iPoint
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.