Pulse is seeking to recruit psychological wellbeing practitioners for exciting new opportunities located in South London. To be considered for these positions is it essential for candidates to hold the post graduate certificate in low intensity IAPT.
It is also essential for candidates to have previous NHS experience working within a similar placement.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Make an assessment of risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
Join us and you will benefit from:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to substantial vacancies
• A dedicated consultant
• Recommend a friend cash bonus scheme - £300 when you successfully recommend a friend
• Fast-track and highly efficient compliance service
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Daily payroll
Pulse has been supplying high-caliber psychological therapists to the NHS, private and community sectors for over 8 years. We have built long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch.
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
To apply for this role, please use the form below or contact our team today for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.