As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now recruiting for Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners, based in North Yorkshire. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Make an assessment of risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In order to be considered for this position is it essential for candidates to hold the post graduate certificate in low intensity IAPT. It is also essential for candidates to have 1 years’ experience in primary care.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse has been supplying high-calibre psychological therapists to the NHS, private and community sectors for over 8 years. We have built long-standing relationships with clients across the UK giving you access to extensive opportunities. There has never been a better time to get in touch.
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.