As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners to join an NHS trust based in Lancashire, on a full-time locum basis. The posts are available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.