As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our NHS client’s team based in the West Midlands, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month contract. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
· Undertake patient-centred interviews to identify areas where they wish to see change
· Make accurate assessments of the risk patients poses to themselves and others
· Make decisions on the suitability of new referrals, referring clients to alternative services or 'stepping up' their treatment to high-intensity psychological therapy if necessary
· Devise a shared treatment plan with your patient that's delivered via a range of methods such as face-to-face, online or over the telephone
· Provide low-intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
· Attend multidisciplinary meetings about referrals or clients in treatment
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
· HireVue online interviews
· Access to high-quality voluntary training
· Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
· Assistance with travel and accommodation
· Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
· £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
· Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.