As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now recruiting for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, based in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and competitive pay.
You will be working within a placement at a well-established private practice, closely located to a main line train station. This is a full-time position available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period. This post will involve telephone assessments only and working from home part-time may be a possibility.
Your main duties will include:
• To conduct telephone assessments
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.