As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Kurdish and Tamil speaking PWP to provide 3 initial assessments for our client’s service located in Kent. The post holder will provide the 3 assessments (2 in Kurdish, and 1 in Tamil) via telephone. Each step 1 assessment will take 1 hour, which will consist of 45 minutes assessment time and 15 minutes worth of admin.
You will require an induction at any local base which is close to you, which is expected to last around 5 hours. During the induction you will assist with taking and submitting notes, dealing with referrals, and assisting with the portal system.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.