As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join a busy NHS trust based in Surrey, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period with view to extend. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Desired qualifications and experience
- Experience with mental health
- Qualification from PWP training course – Post graduate or level 3 undergraduate course
- Understanding of anxiety, depression and how it may present in primary care
- Computer literate
- Experience working within a community setting
- Experience working in Primary care services
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.