Are you a PWP seeking a new exciting role?
Pulse are seeking to recruit two experienced band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner’s to join our clients well-established services in Staffordshire and Cannock. The roles will be available for the appointed candidate’s to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
The PWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing general assessments and treatments to a clinical caseload with mild mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety. It is essential that applying candidates have previous experience working within an IAPT service, to be considered for this role.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.