As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. Being registered with Pulse means access to one of the biggest pools of Psychological therapy vacancies to choose from. The vacancies cover all areas of the UK, with roles based both in the NHS and private sector on both temporary and permanent contracts. Pulse pride themselves on being expects in our field, all our consultants are specialists in their area of recruitment and you will have a dedicated consultant here at Pulse. In addition, we can also offer:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Compliance and sales support teams
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our NHS client’s team based in Somerset, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
This role will be based on multiple sites within the Somerset region.
Your main duties will include:
- To undertake patient-centred interviews
- Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
- Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
- Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.