As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse is currently recruiting for a compassionate Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our client’s well-established service working remotely. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours each week for an initial 3-month period with view to extend.
The empathetic PWP will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, within a Step 2 triage setting, providing general assessments and treatments to a clinical caseload of adults with mild mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression.
To be considered for this role, the PWP must:
- Hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Low Intensity Therapy
- Have previous experience within an IAPT setting
- Showcase excellent communication and listening skills
- Have the ability to build a good rapport with a varied caseload
If you are an enthusiastic Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner with IAPT experience, looking to make a positive change to those with a range of mental health conditions, then please apply today or contact the team for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.