Applications are invited for the position of Band 5 PWP based in Manchester. The ideal candidate will be available to start work immediately for a period of 3 months.
Essential Requirements: Relevant degree qualification and have previous hospital exposure in a similar environment.
Key Responsibilities: Working in a busy NHS Primary care department alongside their existing team to complete assessments and treatments.
Hours Required: Full Time Hours
Pulse is a leading provider of health and social care staffing to the UK and international healthcare sectors and can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• An assigned consultant
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £300* worth of Red Letter Day Vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours*.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.