Do you want to work with the UK’s leading agency for Psychological Therapies?
We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our NHS client’s team based in Lancashire, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month period with possibility of extension. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
• To undertake patient-centred interviews
• Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
• Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
• Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
• Assessments and treatments
Pulse work with leading Psychological Therapies services across the UK, supporting them in recruiting to both temporary and permanent positions so are able to offer a variety of work options. At Pulse you will be looked after by a dedicated consultant who can work with you to find you the best position for your situation.
More Pulse benefits include:
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.