We are now recruiting for an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our NHS client’s team based in Middlesex on a full-time locum basis. The post holder will mainly be carrying out assessments for service users.
This post is available to start immediately for 3 months with option to extend.
Candidates applying must have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Benefits of locum work:
• Our clients offer flexible hours on placements for a true work/life balance
• Locum allows you to explore different areas to find your career pathway
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Potential to earn more money with competitive rates of pay
• Support and advice from our friendly and knowledgeable consultants
• A dedicated sales support team to talk you through PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation if you're relocating
• Regional Compliance Team - we can come to you
• Online interviews via HireVue
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
*If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.