Pulse are currently recruiting for Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWP) based in Middlesex.
You will provide high volume, low intensity interventions for clients with mild to moderate depression, based on a cognitive behavioural model. You will undertake patient-centred interviews, to help identifying areas where the person wishes to see change. Predominantly this role will require you to conduct telephone triages.
The ideal candidate would have previous exposure in a similar environment and a Post Graduate certificate in Low Intensity IAPT.
This is a full-time role, available to start at the beginning of January until the end of March.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.