Psychological Wellbeing practitioners are in high demand across the UK and we are currently recruiting for a locum PWP in Maidstone on a full-time basis. This will require you to work 37.5 hours per week for a 3-month duration. The role is based within an established IAPT service therefore it is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working in IAPT.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Your main duties will include:
- To undertake patient-centred interviews
- Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
- Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
- Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal PWP candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.