Our client is seeking to recruit a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join their IAPT service in Kent. This post is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible on a full-time permanent basis.
Applying candidates must have previous experience working within an IAPT Service.
Main duties will include:
- Participate in supervision and appraisal
- Attend staff and service team meetings
- Complete appropriate follow up work with clients . This will include referrals to the local Mental Health Team.
- Work as an assessor
- Deliver step 2 individual or group treatment to clients
- Write end of therapy reports
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.