Psychological Wellbeing practitioners are in high demand across the UK and we are currently recruiting for a temporary PWP in Kent on a full-time basis. This will require you to work 37.5 hours per week for a 3-month duration. The role is based within an established IAPT service therefore it is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working in IAPT.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Your main duties will include:
- To undertake patient-centred interviews
- Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
- Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
- Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.