As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for healthcare professionals.
We are currently seeking a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our NHS client’s team based in the West Midlands, on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3-month contract. It is essential that candidates applying have previous experience of working within an IAPT service.
Your main duties will include:
- Undertake patient-centred interviews to identify areas where they wish to see change
- Make accurate assessments of the risk patients poses to themselves and others
- Make decisions on the suitability of new referrals, referring clients to alternative services or 'stepping up' their treatment to high-intensity psychological therapy if necessary
- Devise a shared treatment plan with your patient that's delivered via a range of methods such as face-to-face, online or over the telephone
- Provide low-intensity interventions, such as psycho-educational interventions, guided self-help and computerised CBT
- Attend multidisciplinary meetings about referrals or clients in treatment
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.