An exciting opportunity has opened for a qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join and established NHS trust based in Sutton. The role is 2 days a week for an initial three-month period. The successful candidate will have relevant qualifications and previous experience with IAPT.
Main responsibilities will include assessing and triaging clients, whilst offering guided self-help sessions and computerised CBT.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.